Specification: Dark brown liquild
Dark brown liquild. Extracts from high quality natural ascophyllum nodosum, rich in natural bioactive substance that is beneficial to plant growth , the mineral nutrition elements and trace elements absorbed from the sea.
Chinese cabbage, Citrus, Peanuts, Eggplant, Tomato, Chili, Banana, Cucumber, Ginger, Loquat, Sesame, Watermelon.
1. Quality product with competitive price base on production bases here in Qingdao.
2. Continue and regular production base on stable raw material supply.
3. Advanced production techniques with strict quality control system.
4. Efficient order handling to make sure cargo regional delivery in time.
5. Free samples presentation with technological support.
6. Product registration support with strict protection for local sole agent.
7. System of volume based discounts with flexible payment terms.
- Improves organic matter and soil microorganism to organically-deficient soils.
- Enhances seed germination.
- Increases root formation.
- Increases the ability of anti-waterlog and anti-diseases.
- Increase flowering & reducer flower fall.
- Improved nutrient uptake and photosynthesis.
- Increased fertilizer retention.
- Stimulate beneficial microbial activity.
- Healthier plants and improved yields Usage and Dosage:
- Foliar spray: Diluted by 1:1500-2000.
- One picking crops: Apply 3~4 times in growing period.
- Several picking crops: Apply after each picking.
- Drip irrigation: Diluted by 1:800-1000, apply 3~4 times in growing period. Dosage: 2.5-3.5 L/ha.